Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trip Planing Sunday Brunch, Hotels, Dates, Sights, Coffeeshops, Cupcakes, Jetskis, Sailing boats, and Parties with Friends. I need a vacation!!!

It's only about a month away,
Before the Boys return to play,
and get us some more Red King Crab!!


Lots of Delights today,
...Though CB must stay away.....
......From these Beautiful Deviled Eggs. (Shrimp Allergy)
The Chefs in the Kitchen have been working hard for weeks,
But still managed to make Crepes with Apples and walnut meats..........(yeah, OK, Stretching I know)
The Fish steak and shrimp all look Delish...........
..............But what really matters is what's on your Dessert Dish!!!
Now, On to CB's UK Trek!!
The Cardiff Hotel Decision has been Made. It will be the Saint David's Hotel & Spa. The Vote on the Blog was overwhelming for it, and plus they have private Balconies!!
And Really, Just look at it!!! SOOOOOOO Cool!!!!
So, For those who want to know..........
I spend a few Days in Seattle..........
Then on to London. From there I rent a car and drive to ...........
........Stonehenge..............
Then Edinburgh.
Next I move on to Loch Ness and the rest of Scotland.
Then, On to Glasgow. After a night there It's off to
...............TORCHWOOD!!!!!!!!!...........
........Cardiff..........
And The Great British Cheese Festival.
Then it is BACK to London before my day trip.............
..........To Paris, For a Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower..............
Then Back to Seattle and then on to Dutch Harbor/Unalaska.
Junior was off today, But we can not have Sunday Brunch Without him so here is a i-Phone Picture from yesterday.
I am always taxed with bringing the Coffee to the safety meeting At Unisea so this week instead of making the Mocha's, Cap's and Lattes myself I went to our little local Coffee shop. The Picture of the little shop did not turn out but here is it's menu..........
If You are not Reading April's Blog Over at http://aprildawnpelkey.blogspot.com/ Shame on you!! She is now Pregnant and having cravings so when she had one for Cupcakes CB made sure she got them on the next plane from Dutch. See the End of the story over on her Blog.
Went walking with CD the other night for some quiet relaxation. Then a Helicopter, Jet ski, Powerboat and Sailing ship on Engines went by...............
...............it was just one of those weeks..............LOL!
Two Big events yesterday. Margaret at the School was retiring and AG is taking her place so there was a retirement party. Of Course it is Unalaska/Dutch Harbor so there was lots of Food!!
CD Taking a picture of AG and Manderzz happily munching away on chicken
........Manderzz looking to see if she can go snag some more chicken........LOL
Then it was on to The City Council Race for this fall at Don Grave's Party. There is

We were just missing one!!! ALENA!!!! http://therealunalaska.blogspot.com/

OK, Now I have to get back to work, I hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!

CB

10 comments:

CaliGirl9 said...

Why do I quickly scroll down to the photos of the desserts? Anyone else as bad as me? I will then go back up to the "normal" foods and wish I were there eating.

What will we do without you, CB? Though I am so glad you are going to have a kick-ass vacation, how am I going to get my Sunday brunch kick?

Remember, they drive on the wrong side of the road in those parts! LOL

Reading said...

Loved all the pics especially of the trip...why so I have a picture of you in my head standing at the cheese festival asking who cut the cheese???

Kimi said...

OMG brunch has never looked so delicious. The guys really did good this time. Im so beyond jealous about your UK trip. thats the exact travel itinerary I would do. Please be kind and take a ton of pictures.

mamawas said...

like the hotel choice CB!!! What a great vacation for you.

ALso thanks for promoting April's blog she was dying for the store bought icing!!!

Take care

DOnna

Alaska Steve said...

Ummmm, didi you say CHEESE FESTIVAL?? Start working out, you may have a 300 pound carry on . . . .

Nebraska Outback said...

Way to go CB! Your UK trip sounds fantastic, and it's obvious that you have put all your CVB talent to work in planning the details! Have fun!

Akutan's April Dawn said...

OMG your vacation sounds amazing! So many picture opportunities and such rich history! Hopefully you feel like home (since it kind of looks the same!). Going to miss you but you deserve some vacation time, you work too hard!

Thank you so much again for the cupcakes! I think I ate them all tops first!! But I did share a couple with friends and family!

The food looked awesome, yeah I can't wait to get some fresh king crab - sounds great with butter right now!!

much luv, April Dawn!

Margrita said...

CB the brunch looks so good lots of yummy food. Wow it is hard to believe the season will be starting again in a few weeks. How nice of you to send Cupcakes to April for her cravings.
You are going to have a great vacation from your itinerary enjoy it, gets tons of pictures.

Lori said...

Sounds like an awesome trip! Enjoy! And wow a cheese festival - I would be in heaven! Hope there's some wine to go with the cheese - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning this topic. Thanks for giving this information.
Joan Stepsen
Wise geek